This cookies policy was last updated on 15 September 2023 and applies to citizens and legal permanent residents of the European Economic Area and Switzerland.
2. What are cookies?
A cookie is a small, simple file sent with the pages of this website and stored by your browser on the hard drive of your computer or other device. The information stored there may be sent back to our servers or to the servers of the third parties concerned during a subsequent visit.
3. What are scripts?
A script is a piece of code used to ensure that our website functions correctly and interactively. This code is executed on our server or on your device.
4. What is an invisible tag?
An invisible tag (or web tag) is a small piece of text or image that is invisible on a website and is used to track website traffic. To do this, various data about you is stored using invisible tags.
5.1 Technical or functional cookies.
5.2 Statistical cookies.
We use statistical cookies to optimise the experience of visitors to our website. With these statistical cookies, we obtain observations on the use of our website. We ask for your permission to place statistical cookies.
5.3 Marketing/tracking cookies.
Marketing/tracking cookies are cookies or any other form of local storage used to create profiles of Internet users in order to display advertising or to track the Internet user on this website or on several websites for similar marketing purposes.
5.4 Social networks.
On our website, we have included content from Facebook to promote web pages (e.g. “like”, “pin”) or share them (e.g. “tweet”) on social networks such as Facebook. This content is integrated thanks to a code obtained from Facebook and sets cookies. This content may store and process certain information for personalised advertising purposes.
Please read the privacy statement of these social networks (which may be amended from time to time) to find out what they do with your (personal) data processed using these cookies. The data collected is anonymised as far as possible. Facebook is located in the United States.
6. Cookies placed.
- Woocommerce: Statistics function
- Elementor: statistics (anonymous)
Usage: We use Elementor for content creation.
Data sharing: This data is not shared with third parties.
- WordPress: Fonctionnel
- Google maps: Marketing
- Facebook: Marketing, Fonctionnel
- Divers: Finalité en attente d’enquête
7.1 Manage your consent settings.
Functional: Always enabled.
Storage or technical access is strictly necessary for the legitimate interest purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
8. Activating/deactivating and deleting cookies.
You can use your web browser to delete cookies automatically or manually. You can also specify that certain cookies cannot be placed. Another option is to modify your web browser settings so that you receive a message each time a cookie is set. For more information on these options, please refer to your browser’s Help section.
Please note that our website may not function properly if all cookies are disabled. If you delete cookies from your browser, they will be placed again with your consent when you revisit our websites.
9. Your rights concerning personal data.
You have the following rights regarding your personal data:
- You have the right to know why your personal data is needed, what will happen to it and how long it will be kept.
- Right of access: you have the right to access the personal data we hold about you.
- Right of rectification: you have the right at any time to supplement, correct, delete or block your personal data.
- If you have given us your consent to process your data, you have the right to revoke this consent and have your personal data deleted.
- Right to transfer your data: you have the right to request all your personal data from the data controller and to transfer them in their entirety to another data controller.
- Right to object: you may object to the processing of your data. We will comply unless there are grounds for doing so.
10. Contact details.
SCEV CHAMPAGNE BRETON FILS
12 rue Courte Pilate 51270 Congy , France
Site web: https://www.champagne-breton-fils.com/
Numéro de téléphone: 03.26.59.31.03